I have tried numerous anti-snoring mouthpieces since my snoring became such an issue a couple years ago. The ZQuiet is absolutely one of the best that I have ever used, after reading snoring mouthpiece reviews. It has a very high comfort level compared to most, and was highly effective. What made it so great to me though, was how reasonably priced it was.
- Medical Grade Material—Soft, Non—Irritating, and is BPA & Latex free
- “Living Hinge” Technology gives the mouthpiece flexibility to allow you to move your mouth and speak while wearing it
- Airflow ports built in the front of keep your mouth slightly open—allowing airflow into your mouth while you sleep
- Two mouthpieces delivered to me, so that I have an extra when my first wears out
- No fitting process necessary, Soft material is easily fitted and trimmed
- Can be easily cleaned with a toothbrush
- Pay only $9.95 for shipping to test for the first 35 days—after 35 days if you don’t return it you are charged the full amount of $79.95
- “One Size Fits All” does not fit everyone. It can be trimmed and cut to fit but if its too small you don’t have any options
- Not recommended to be worn with dentures or weak teeth.
- Causes jaw soreness—especially if you are not used to wearing a MAD
- Some online reviews state it doesn’t have a long life-span before it needs to be replaced
- If you return the device, you are not refunded the shipping charges ($9.95)
- This Mouthpiece Doesn’t Act As A Mouthpiece
All of the mouthpieces that I have tried have functioned by stay in a stationary position. Some of them were soft and streamlined, and held my jaw strictly in a forward position. I was not able to talk with one in my mouth.
ZQuiet is extra soft and flexible with “Living Hinge Technology”. This allows you to still have function in your mouth to speak, drink, and of course breath.
This product is made and designed from a thermoplastic elastomer. Giving it incredible versatility when positioned in your mouth, this mouthpiece gives you a completely different experience.
Its made in the USA and accredited by the Better Business Bureau. With two airflow ports, you are given full capabilities that you just don’t get with other devices.
What Do I Think?
When I landed on the site to order the ZQuiet for myself, and was pleasantly surprised that they had a deal running to purchase two at once. They both vary in lower jaw advancements, so if one of them didn’t work, you are able to try the other one that has a lower extension.
I noticed immediately that this mouthpiece didn’t require a fitting process. Almost all other MADs require you to perform the boil and bite technique, where this mouthpiece was ready to use as soon as you take it out of the box. Or at least that is what the site proclaimed—“one size fits all!”.
I found that hard to believe, and you may be thinking the same as well.
When they arrived I was quick to see if they held true to the company’s exclamations. I like to run my mouthpieces under warm water to soften them up after I do the boil and bite. So I did the same with this one, only I did it as soon as I opened it. The mouthpiece felt incredible, which only made me doubt its performance more.
I went to sleep that night in complete comfort. I was able to drink from a glass of water from my tableside and even could speak to my wife before I fell asleep. I had woken up with the mouthpiece still in place in the morning, which was a surprise-especially without a boil and bite custom fit.
I wasn’t the only one feeling great from a good nights rest either, my wife told me she didn’t hear a sound from me that night.
It has been two weeks since I started using the ZQuiet, and although I want to continue my experiments—this is by far one of my favorites. Of course the Good Morning Snore Solution is in my sights, but for now the ZQuiet has been phenomenal.
Should You Buy It?
If you haven’t decided that for yourself by now, I would have to say, YES. This mouthpiece is unlike any I have come across so far, and the benefits it offers it’s users have to put it up with some of the best ever made.
Give it a try, I promise you won’t regret it.